Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What's going on?

So, I've been the worst blogger ever recently. 

I've been really sick with gastro since last weekend :( It's really gross but I've lost a few lbs and my clothes are fitting nicely! I felt really nauseous for three days and was struggling to even drink water, so my doctor gave me some rehydration stuff and I'm feeling loads better and less headachey. Unfortunately even the smallest snack gives me the most crippling stomach ache so I've barely eaten since last Monday.. I'm so hungry and I love my food so it's getting a bit depressing now :( I tried to eat burritos on Saturday because toast was getting boring and I'm still paying for it now.. It's only supposed to last for like five days at most so I might go back to the doctors and see what's going on!

Obviously due to the above I haven't really been up to much.. Started watching American Horror Story - oh my god how good?! I'm on the second series now and Jessica Lange is just the greatest! For those who haven't watched it, it's not really scary. I think it's meant to be more of a psychological drama thing, but to me, it's just good trashy tv.

I've been having a little think about giving my blog a face lift - including a name change. It took me a few weeks to initially start my blog because I couldn't think of a name. Velvet Mojitos was the first thing that popped into my head and honestly, I don't really like it.. ( It sounds like it came from this) I didn't want fashion or food or anything like that in the title because I didn't want my blog to be filed into a specific genre. I think I'm going to change it to my own name and maybe buy the domain too. It's a blog about my general interests and nothing specific so my own name as a blog title is perfectly suitable. 

Other than that, I've been in bed, spooning Badger and dreaming of eating anything and everything..


x

3 comments:

  1. Never seen American Horror Story, always too scared too watch it alone!
    Might give it a go, who knows!

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon! I'm on the third series and love it, did you have to buy the box set of the first 2? I've been thinking of changing my blog name too, but struggling with what to call it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm about to start the third series but I just streamed the first two - so good! I think your own name would be good but the name you have explains your blog really well! xx

      Delete