Wednesday, December 04, 2013

WEDNESDAY WISH LIST #7 TOPSHOP SPECIAL

This week's wish list is entirely from the new stock in Topshop! I think their clothes are amazing at the moment - better online than in store (is it just me or do you never see half the stock in the actual shop?..)

Wednesday Wish List oo7


001 | I've noticed that Topshop seem to have fast forwarded straight to summer in their stock ( I found this gorgeous bikini...) including these lovely vintage style sunglasses! As I've said previously, I love sunglasses in Winter. When I lived in London I wore them all the time but it's not as acceptable up North!

002 | Next is this royal blue PJ Wrap Jumpsuit! I have been searching far and wide for a winter style jumpsuit and I think this is the one. It has a bit of a seventies feel with the lapels but the straight leg keeps it modern. These would look so cute with the holographic shoes!

003 | If there's one thing I've really become obsessed with this year, it's nail art. Following Wah Nails on Instagram has made me a full blown nail art addict. I constantly look for new designs on Pinterest/Instagram/Tumblr... Obsessed. You can see my poor attempt at the Wah daisy print here (not too bad for my first attempt with dotting tools!) I love these tropical nail stickers with little parrots on them! They will bring a nice bit of sun to this winter weather!

004 | I've really embraced the masculine tailoring this year especially in coats and dresses. I love the boxy shape of this Garden Floral Kimono with the feminine print. This would look so cute with a heavy coat and chunky boots!

005 | I'm yet to try Topshop nail polish! I've read so many good reviews about them but never had the chance to buy any! Our local branch doesn't sell them so I would have to venture over to Liverpool to check them out properly. This Croupier matte black polish looks lovely and gothic.

006 | For some reason, I didn't know Topshop sold watches. I've just never looked into it.. This Rock Scribble Heart watch by Zadig and Volitaire is the right balance of chunky gold yet dainty enough for the female wrist. The heart detail is really pretty and unique too.

007 | As I am forever mentioning, Topshop can do no wrong when it comes to boots. These are the Peace Chunky boots and probably the most expensive ones I've found but I just love the cutaway detail and the buckles.

008 | I really love plaid and I'm a bit scared for the end of winter, when it's all over and it seems really 'last season' by the time September comes round again. It's such a classic pattern and I think it should be appreciated all year round (in case you hadn't noticed, it's my favourite pattern!) I love these check cigarette trousers in a purple and green plaid. They would still look really sweet in Summer with loafers and a tie top.

009 | How cute is this necklace? I love a splash of colour against a dark winter palette but this would also be great for colour blocking!

010 | Every week I fall in love with a new coat and this week it's the Wool Notch Neck coat in a light mustard colour. It reminds of the same style coat Audrey Hepburn worn in Breakfast at Tiffany's but much more boxy. Again, this is another great item for colour blocking!

011 | I jumped on the holographic train far too late. After trying so hard to be a grown up, I give in and want my life to be silver and shiny. I desperately need these sandals but want that heel just a touch higher!


Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook

1 comment: